Sunday, December 11, 2011

V.... Again

So, yes.  My dog.  Again.  This won't be the last time she is the subject of a blog.  I love taking her picture.  Even thought after about two clicks of the shutter she is done.  My first class at Photo school required living subject matter to help execute the exercises so I used my dog (Skye at the time).  My instructor finally told me I had to find new subject matter.  And he was right.  Skye was my crutch.  If I couldn't or didn't want to find people, she was an easy out.  I finally started shooting portraits of people but I still would run back to the dog to play.  My first digital camera experience (Nikon 1d) was shooting Skye.

So now its "V."  I was setting up a couple of lighting scenarios in my back yard and she stepped in.  I have a handful of shoots on the horizon so I wanted to play a little.  She filled in nicely.














No comments:

Post a Comment