Wednesday, February 13, 2013

LIghting Test and Local Curiosity

So I'm definitely funneling my inner "Dan Winters" on this lighting set up.  He is a major influence on my current evolution and philosophies of lighting, so it was inevitable.  I think I could stand to ease up my fill to allow a little more contrast in my lighting ratio.  None the less, I'm pleased with the outcome but I hope to have better subject matter and a set next time round...


A couple of weekends ago this vehicle was sitting out in a nearby park where I live.  I drove by it a number of times and just could not stop staring at it.  Its some kind of post drilling vehicle.  But its utilitarian design is fascinating.  I can't stop looking at those tires on the back axle and wondering why they have to be so big? 






No comments:

Post a Comment