Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Greg and Skeeter parts 2 and 3



I am very lucky to have friends.  Greg and Skeeter have been a pleasure to spend time with photographing.  I was put in contact by a friend of mine by the name of Steve Akard.  Whom, coincidentally, remodeled my family room and in turn I've been assisting him with some of his remodel jobs.  He also put me in touch with the people running the high powered rifle competition in 2011.  The second outing was weather-wise a far cry from our first venture.  I fought back lighting the whole morning.













With third outing my goal was to get a portrait of Greg and Skeeter.  I got four frames.  I guess it only takes one (First image at the top of this entry).  The whole morning was hit and miss with Skeeter and his buddy Zing.



















No comments:

Post a Comment