Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Full Time Photographer Podcast

A few months ago I was contacted by Josh Rossi and asked to be interviewed for his Full Time Photographer Podcast.  I was of course flattered that he would reach out to me and I told him I would play along if I could be of any help.  Last week we conducted the interview over Skype and I thought it went well.  Josh is a great guy and his Podcast is apparently gaining steam in downloads at iTunes.  The Podcast is geared towards beginning photographers who are in the early throws pursuing a career.  We mostly talked of assisting and hopefully something worth interest came out of my mouth.  Given an opportunity I can get a little long winded but luckily Josh was there to reign me end and keep me from hanging an abrupt left into tangent-land.  Here is a link to the podcast on his site as well as a link to iTunes if you prefer their interface.  Check out the rest of his series.  He’s been at it a while so there is bound to be a wealth of knowledge there.  Thanks Josh!

 

Full Time Photographer Podcast (Website)

Full Time Photographer (iTunes)

 

PodcastBG

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment